The 2020 Delta Meeting Network Agreement® provides travel discounts with Delta Airlines for persons attending select conferences. Discounts are 2% to 10% for travel in or between the U.S. and international. Restrictions apply to travel to the following event cities currently on file with Delta.
- Augusta, Georgia (AGS)
- San Antonio, Texas (SAT)
- Columbus, Ohio (CMH)
- Washington, D.C. (DCA)
- Mobile, Alabama (MOB)
- Atlanta, Georgia (ATL)
- Miami, Florida (MIA)
- Fayetteville, North Carolina (FAY)
- Kansas City, Missouri (MCI)
- San Diego, California (SAN)
- Frankfurt (FRA)
- Fort Walton Beach, Florida (VPS)
How to Book Flight
- Please go to Delta’s website www.delta.com/meetings
- Go to BOOK YOUR MEETING RESERVATION
- Add your itinerary request
- Enter the MEETING EVENT CODE as NMU6V
- Continue to follow the prompts
You may also call Delta Meeting Network® at 1.800.328.1111* Monday–Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. (CT) and refer to Meeting Event Code NMU6V.
*Please note there is not a service fee for reservations booked and ticketed via our reservation 800 number.
Terms & Conditions
The discounts are effective for travel from January 24, 2020, to November 27, 2020. Download the official Delta Meeting Network Agreement® for complete terms and conditions.CLGI-Delta-2020.pdf (171 downloads)